A wonderland of Play - this is a true destination playground.
Multiple entrances, angles and activities for all age groups. The equipment has been designed to fit multiple users at once - inlcuding the seesaw.
The 'Tower' has multiple towers and tunnel slides and incorporates snad play.
There is also a 'super mega swing' that goes three metres in the air while meeting all the safety standards.
Of course the most popular piece is the 5.5m high by 2.2m wide mammoth stainless steel slide that has a sliding surface of 12+metres.
Trampolines, carousels, swings, tunnels and climbing ropes are all included.
It's an impressive space that's a haven for fun for everyone.
Has contributed from instagram account @tanwangphoto
WHAT WE LIKED
- It is actually two seperate playgrounds, 1 for bigger kids and one for the kiddies.
- The kiddie playground has a sandpit, and everything else is completely soft mat. I love it.
- Not 1, not 2, but 3 mini trampolines!
- All the equipment here is super new clean.
- There are a couple of covered picnic areas just next to the playground.
- Bike and scooter track, whoop whoop! ??
- It’s got the swingy things, the climbing things, the jumping things, an arm wrestling thing?
- Makes very good use of the hill next to the playground, there is a GIGANTIC slide on it. I would think twice about going down myself.
- Toilets very close by.
- Carpark is free and huge!
- Massive soccer field just below the playground for other recreational activities.
- Has a basketball court! Two hoops! (Not full size though)
WHAT WE DIDN’T LIKE?
- There isn’t too much shade for parents - either get sunned on or try to find a place to hide.
- If you wanted to get anything or do other stuff, there isn’t a lot around other than the playground itself.
- Kiddie playground isn’t fenced of at all, have to keep eye on child!